Monday, January 20, 2014

E14 reflection lights can be a nice replacement for LE

I have recently reported already thought about LED replacement for my Halogen spotlights and am very happy with the result. Now a E14 reflection light in the kitchen I broke down and I've been looking here for a replacement by an LED reflection light source.

Unfortunately, the choice of lamps with this base and in this form is still quite clear. Both in our local hardware stores, and on the Internet, there are mainly pretty ugly representative, which are a GU10 lamp with an adapter in the base. Since my radiator in the kitchen quite open hanging from the ceiling, this eye insults came out of the question for me.

Luckily I then came across the Lighting EVER R50 Reflection Light Sensor with E14 base. Although my previous experience with Lighting Ever was rather mixed, I've ordered me four of these lamps.

The lamp emits much heat. A radiation to the rear - normally as usual with the reflection lights - is prevented by the wording. For me, not a problem as I use the lamps as a work surface lighting, in other applications, which can, however, provide for an unsightly light distribution...

All in all, the Lighting offers a nice alternative to incandescent bulbs. The light is warm, without drifting into the Yellow, the brightness is high (perhaps also by the lack of radiation to the back and to the side) and the price is also reasonable.

Today I got even a "normal" E14 LED Candle in shape with 3W of Lighting Ever. Again, the report is true basically. The lamp is very bright and warm. The lower part of the lamp is made of ceramic, which prevents radiation for the collection and a slightly different illumination characteristics as normal candle bulbs has. With 8, - EUR the lamp is as favorable as the reflection light version.

No comments:

Post a Comment