Saturday, June 22, 2013

5 articles theme about shopping reproduce from yahoo

The wild frontier of closed captions and digital downloads

 In recent years, I've become hooked on using closed captioning for pretty every movie and TV show I watch – whether it's on the TV, the tablet or the smart phone.
   I don't have any particular hearing impairment, but I do have two small children who make an impossible amount of noise, in every waking hour, in every room of the house. I've found that closed captioning is critical whenever they're around. It's also useful for the many foreign films and BBC TV shows I watch, which can feature thick and troublesome accents.

Sneak peek: Benefit Cosmetics “Stay Flawless” 15-Hour makeup primer

  How many times have you woke up early, applied your makeup, headed to work and then checked yourself in the mirror only to see your makeup has completely disappeared? It is so frustrating and leaves many women wondering why they bothered to do their makeup at all.
  You've probably tried long-wear makeup and it feels heavy and looks cakey. You've tried primers and they leave you a greasy mess. San Francisco-based Benefit Cosmetics hopes to change that with the newest addition to their line of "Fake-Its".

Five big bathing suit buying mistakes you might be making:

  Finding the right bikini or maillot is much easier (and way more fun!) if you can avoid these common trip-ups. Trying Things On Without Self Tanner
  There are about two dressing rooms in all of dressing room-dom that have flattering lighting—and chances are you won't encounter either during your swimsuit shopping excursion. Glowing skin makes standing nearly naked under all that glaring florescent-ness about a million times more bearable.

Socks on clouds: Nike Dual Fusion Run trainers review

  This year I have been making a lot of changes. I have dramatically improved my diet and no longer eat Sour Patch Kids several times a week (my dentist is thrilled). My wine consumption has been greatly reduced and reserved for special occasions only. Finally, I have vowed to workout at least 3 times a week.
I live in hilly San Francisco, so my neighborhood is my treadmill. Everyday I hike up Nob Hill (in heels) on my way to and from work. While tourists are huffing and puffing and stopping for breaks, I breeze past them light as a feather.

Spring style checklist for men

  So, you’re a guy and it’s almost spring. You’ve been blithely wearing your black, navy and brown clothes all fall and winter, and looking mighty fine that way too. And maybe you’re not welcoming the thought of wearing the kaleidoscope of colors and patterns those puckering dudes in the style catalogues are rocking.
  I hear you. You won’t find many pastels or floral patterns in my closet either. But spring does give us a chance to shake things up sartorially, and the transition can be subtle.

No comments:

Post a Comment